Go To Search
Fish and Game
Purchasing Licenses
The county Clerk's office sells Fish and Game licenses over the counter. Licenses can also be purchased over the internet through Kansas Wildlife and Parks.

Fish and Game and Hunting Regulations are also available in the Clerk’s office or on line at

For More Information
Questions regarding the regulations for hunting and fishing are best addressed by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks, located at:
Pratt Operations Office
512 SE 25th Ave.
Pratt, KS 67124-8174

Ph: (620) 672-5911

Hunting and Fishing License and Permit Fees
License / Permit
 Jr. Furharvestor License
 Adult Furharvestor License
 Combination Fishing and Hunting
 Resident Fishing
 Resident Hunting
 Non-Resident Fishing
 Jr. Non-Resident Hunting
 Non-Resident Hunting
 Controlled Shoot Area
 Five Day Trip Fishing Permit
 48 Hour Waterfowl
 24 Hour Fishing Permit
 Three Pole permit
 Trout permit
 State Waterfowl Stamp
 HIP Stamp
 65-74 Resident Combo Hunt/Fish
65-74 Resident Fish License $11.50
65-74 Resident Hunt License $11.50
65-74 Resident Lifetime Combo                                                                     $42.50
*All prices include automated license fees.

Additional Permits
 Boat Permit
*All prices include automated license fees.